The bathroom might be the most important place in your house. You can’t go one day without using it and overall it’s a much required place for everyone. Whether it’s from having important guests in your house/apartment or simply just being tired of walking into a tedious, dull bathroom every day, here are the top 3 tips into having an elegant, creative and stylish bathroom.
1) “Start SMALL”. Now I understand, WE WANT A STYLISH BATHROOM AND WE WANT IT NOW! However, trying to put on a show and rearranging your tiles and/or your whole bathroom might cost you a fortune. Starting small is the best way to go.
2) First and foremost, make it look like you have more space than you do. Having a white-themed bathroom and/or and leaving windows open can make a great illusion that your bathroom is bigger than it appears.
3) Take your toothbrush holder for instance; everyday looking at that plain blue toothbrush holder might give you eyesore. Start small and toss it out, create some cool designs on it or create another one. Take a white, clean mason jar; that can be your new toothbrush holder.
4) Look around your house/apartment for a bowl with a cool design, or a simple small white bowl. Fill it with cotton balls, q-tips, make-up, put it next to your sink and spice things up.
5) Buy or get a multilevelled fruit basket from the kitchen and hang it in your shower. These are very cheap and affordable. You can store soap, washers, bottles, small shampoos, etc… Not only does it conserve space but it’s also a very unique item to have in the shower.
6) Grab a bouquet and place it on top of your toilet tank. This can be a much unexpected design to put in your bathroom. This gives the bathroom a unique feel. Have different types of beautiful flowers with different colors in the bouquet. This gives the bathroom a great design.
7) Decorate around your mirror. Before you toss out that old bouquet (if they are fake plants), rip out those flowers from it and glue them around your mirror. This is also another unique way to freshen up the bathroom.
8) Never have a toilet paper scare again. Look for a small basket around your house, fill it with toilet papers and put it in your bathroom. This is both convenient but it also looks really well with wooden baskets.
9) Don’t spend too much money on things you don’t NEED. Start small. With these small tips, you are set to definitely having a dashing bathroom without the entire extravaganza.
10) ORGANIZE! Organization is very attractive to the eye for all individuals. Having an organized bathroom might also be a great decoration.
11) Grab your old night stand that you never use. Put it next to the sink in your bathroom and store all of your junk in there. Cosmetics, q-tips, nail polish, any cluttered items in your bathroom you can find! This creates a very modern look.
12) Hang your towels. Grab different colored towels and hang them. Have those different colored towels for the individuals living in your house or just hang them to use it for yourself. They add a pop of color while keeping you organized.
13) If all else fells, store those odds and ends under your sink! Have “too much stuff and not enough space?” Grab some storage boxes and fill them with cluttered and/or needed items and store them under your sink. Having a bare bathroom with no bits and pieces is a useful addition for decoration and keeping a chic, peculiar bathroom.
14) Above everything else, KEEP YOUR BATHROOM CLEAN! Cleanliness is also one of the best and important things to have in a bathroom. If you have a dirty bathroom, none of these decorations will matter. Clean it and keep it clean!
I hope that these tips helped you all. Now go get started and surprise yourself and everybody else!