Why leave your characterless areas the way they are? Go on a fearless adventure and redefine your home interior. You don’t need to fill your home with exciting furniture or decorations to remodel your home. Your walls can be the art décor you crave. Try the geometric style: a highly customizable alternative to solid colours or floral motifs on your wall.
The fundamentals of the geometric style are based on shapes. Ones often used are horizontal and vertical bands, squares, triangles, and more. Most prominently, lines are the key to creating the geometric effect for your interior. These bold dynamic designs say a lot about a person, as valiant colours are embodied awarding admirers a very spirited and contemporary feel to the area; adding boisterous flavor to the mix. There would be no need to hang anything on your walls when there would already be breathtaking art adorned on them.
As with most DIY home projects, there is groundwork to be done but the end result will be boldly insane.
How to transform your walls using geometric effects:
- Design your desired pattern.
- Construct stencils in the style of the body of your design’s geometric template (if you’re using one).
- Outline the stencil onto your wall, marking all important details and moving outwards from inside to ensure a uniformed motive.
- Tape over each stencilled marking made on your wall. Be sure to get the kind of tape that allows for easy peeling from walls without damaging them.
- Start marginally painting over the tape lines to conceive a neat line. Be sure to apply only a small amount of paint to avoid the paint from bleeding under the tape.
- Apply at least 2 coats of colour for each colour.
- Remove the tape before applying he final coat and letting it all dry completely.
- Lean back and enjoy your achievement.