Every home could use pieces of furniture that were crafted like art, that were inspired, that go beyond the mere form of a place to rest, and become a study of form and function.
Here are 8 designer chairs that are stunning, to inspire you!
1. This is called the Zen Armchair, and it is designed by Rafael Morgan. With the clean modern lines and angular planes, this is without superfluous elements, and yet it remains a thing of beauty.
2. This design is a sight to behold, using rustic materials, and a forward thinking design, this is what it means for a chair to be much more than just a chair.
3. This design cleverly integrates art and turns the back of this armchair into a feature that can gorgeously create demarcations between areas of the home.
4. This Italian design is luxurious in its materials and bespoke with lines that are at once unique and yet classic. A sense of whimsy manages to peek through the serious quality of this piece.
5. Here we have a wooden teardrop in a beautiful study of light and shadow. The unique adaptation of a lattice chair takes this classic theme to a modern era and gives it an air of sophistication.
6. For a more laid-back modern style, this white piece is luxurious and comfortable. Sprawl out in sumptuous style, it’s clean lines will enhance any sleek minimalist home.
7. Here is a unique design that is becoming ever popular. Great for clearly delineating different areas within the home, one can create a colorful area to relax, secluded from view.
8. This is a beautiful design from B&B Italia called a Piccola Papilio armchair, a white pillowy structure made of luxurious materials and soft curves that intelligently comfort, while looking like a work of art.
What kinds of chairs do you love to admire? Let us know in the comments!