Aquariums can be an amazing feature, that provides a soothing ambience and colorful ornamentation. Here are 8 ways to feature aquariums in ways you may not have thought of before.
2. Wash your face and say hi to your pets, this is bound to be a feature that few people own.
4. As a gorgeous room divider. With the elements of light and glass, as well as the added interest of a beautiful aquarium filled with coral and fish, this is a wonderful idea that would make a unique addition to your home.
5. Behind the bar. Turn your aquarium into a place to sit and ponder. It’s natural to want to watch a beautiful aquarium, and with the addition of a bar and stools, this can be done in comfort and style.
6. A fun quirky DIY project can turn a retro old TV into a beautiful aquarium that your Instagram followers will love.
7. As a unique toilet tank. This one looks a little puzzling, but don’t worry, the fish don’t get flushed every time this aquarium is used.
8. Go over the top, fill an entire wall full of beautiful fish, and wake up to a seascape.
Do you have some inventive ways to feature aquariums in your home? Share it with us in the comments!