A cute gift wrap that doubles as a surprise! This adorable gift wrap idea hides tiny gifts inside its bunny head. Watch the surprise on the faces of younger children and adults as they unravel their gift.
What You Need
- Crepe paper
- Small gifts
- Hot-glue gun
- Tissue or construction paper
- Clear-drying glue
- Cupcake paper
- Bunny template (click to download)
What To Do
1. Print the bunny template and cut it out. Cut 2 bunny ears from the fold and the rest of the sheet crosswise into 3/4-inch strips
2. Wrap a strip around the small gift until it becomes a ball. Hot-glue the ends of the paper together as needed.
3. Add a trinket every few layers and continue until the head is the size of a tennis ball.
4. Cinch the paper at the bottom and glue ears to the ball.
5. Cut lashes and nose from tissue paper and glue it in place.
6. Cut away the center of the cupcake liner so the ball or head can nestle in.
7. To form a collar for the bunny, cut an inverted V but curve the ends.