Forget about the boring old bathrooms you’re used to. Whites, greys, occasional blacks… This is the perfect room that could use some decoration and attention. What better way to add color to your home than with oodles of bold colors in the bathroom?
1. Green. Perhaps the easiest way to add a nice splash of refreshing color is to paint a wall or two.
2. Pink. For a slightly more daring touch, add a few bright porcelain fixtures in your desired color. Add the right light fixture in the same shade, and you’re done!
3. Yellow. To take this dedication to color to the next level, add a gorgeously contrasting sense of sunshine with black and white porcelain, contrasted against a sunny yellow backdrop. It’ll never fail to perk you up!
4. Cyan. Go all out and match the walls with the bathtub in a bright homey look with gorgeous details hand painted onto the walls, and warm brown wooden wainscoting. This pretty look has a handcrafted quality to it.
5. Red. Bold red tiling, wooden accents and white contrast in tile make for a modern look that will give you an unmistakeably unique look. Give yourself a splash of energy with the bold shade.
6. Blue. Go for a classic color that is strong yet calming. Paint the walls a bold bonny blue and take on an ornate look with silver mirror frames and a beautiful blue claw foot tub.
7. Purple. Take a walk on the wild side and let your glamorous ideas flow. A mixture of black fittings, chandelier, a bold purple accent wall and a zebra print bath tub comes together in an undeniably attractive package.
8. Go all out, and dress your bathroom like it were a luxurious living room. Ornament the walls in swirls of gorgeous color, add a chandelier, and porcelain features to tie in harmoniously with this composition that makes a statement.
How do you add color to your home? Tell us in the comments!