Sometimes staircases are an afterthought. But with a fresh coat of paint, or even better, a creative eye when selecting your staircase design, and it ceases to be just a way to walk up to the next floor. It becomes a gorgeous piece of design that adds beauty to your home. Here is some inspiration to take your staircases from dutiful to beautiful.
1. Silver and black spiral staircase. This is a gorgeous designer concept.
2. Wood and glass. This natural look allows light to filter seamlessly thought it, making it perfect for staircases near windows.
3. This eye-catching swirl of yellow and black is an energetic addition to a space. This look can be achieved with a simple coat of paint, matched to the materials of the staircase.
4. A more sedate but still gorgeous version of the black and yellow staircase is the black and white, with a the occasional pop of yellow from decor.
5. For a bit of glamor, a lighted acrylic staircase could be a nice touch in a modern home.
6. This design has a futuristic look about it, perfect for modern, minimalist homes with occasional bright touches of color.
7. This sleek industrial design has a simple coloring, but the lines are complex and beautiful to behold. Minimalist, yet dynamic.