Do you have trouble keeping your home clean on a regular basis? Well! It is certainly a challenge, especially if your workday is demanding. Delaying cleaning for the whole week keeps you busy on the weekends too. So, how can you simplify clean-up and maintain your home on a regular basis? The solution is to get a vacuum cleaner. A good vacuum cleaner not only gets rid of dust and debris but also saves you time and energy.
Vacuum cleaners come in a variety of sizes and forms. We suggest you shop around before making the purchase. For example, you would like to look for a vacuum cleaner that can move easily through confined spaces. It should be light enough to be carried up and down the stairs. Get a hand-held vacuum cleaner if you need to clean couches or car seats. But if you must mop the floor, get a vertical one. If you have a tough work routine, buy a robot vacuum cleaner that cleans your house all on its own.
Certain vacuum cleaners have a two-in-one design and can be converted into both handheld and vertical forms. Some of these have cords, while others are cordless and powered by batteries. Many forms have bags to collect dust and trash, whereas others are bagless. From many of these options, we tested some popular vacuum cleaners on the market. Here we bring you the 10 best vacuum cleaners in Malaysia that you should buy to keep your home clean.
- Dyson V11 Absolute+
- Philips 8000 Series Aqua Plus
- Panasonic Powerful Cyclone Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Electrolux UltimateHome 900 Handstick Vacuum Cleaner
- Kärcher VC 4s Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- Hitachi PV-XD700
- Samsung BESPOKE Jet Premium
- Xiaomi Mi Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
- Tineco A11 Hero
- Sharp Cordless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson is a Singaporean manufacturer of household appliances that serves customers worldwide. It manufactures some of the best vacuum cleaners, desk fans, and air purifiers out there.
Dyson’s vacuum cleaners are the most popular ones in Malaysia. All of them have strong performance for thorough cleaning. They can be moved around easily and are adaptable to different cleaning tasks. From their lineup of detect slim vacuums, Omni-glide vacuums, and V11 vacuums, our top pick is the Dyson V11 Absolute+.
The V11 Absolute+ is a cordless vacuum that features:
- 60 minutes running time per charge and click-in batteries that can be charged separately from the machine
- Radial Root Cyclone™ technology: flings dust with a high speed without blocking filters
- Six-layer filtration system to trap even minute dust particles
- ‘Point and shoot’ bin emptying system for extra hygiene
- Three cleaning modes to pick from
- LCD screen that reports performance intelligently in real time
- Multiple accessories that come in the box: two types of cleaner heads; nozzle; crevice tool; mini motorised brush bar; multi-purpose brushes, etc.
2. Philips 8000 Series Aqua Plus
Philips is among the biggest electronics corporations in the world. The company is now concentrating on the field of health technology. This is why Philips vacuum cleaners are superior in terms of hygiene and health advantages.
The Philips Cordless Vacuum 8000 Series Aqua Plus has a special Aqua nozzle that cleans every type of dirt in a single mop. With the aid of this multifunctional vacuum cleaner, you can clean everything from your floor to your sofas.
Some of its distinct features are:
- Cordless structure with up to 80 min run time
- Wet wiping
- 0.6 L dust capacity
- Triple filtration system: captures 99.7% of dirt
- Dual suction channels
- 3-in-1 vacuum: vertical, aqua and handheld
- Built-in detergent box to add suitable cleaner while mopping floors
- Accessories: extra filter, long crevice tool, extension hose, wet wipe nozzle, soft brush tool, 360° suction nozzle and mini turbo brush
Panasonic is a global electronics company that manufactures high-quality household appliances, including vacuum cleaners. Their vacuum cleaners use the latest technology like AI, sensing, robotics, and clean energy to provide the ultimate cleaning solutions for every home.
The Powerful Cyclone Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner from Panasonic is made for every Malaysian home with pets. Although it’s a stick vacuum cleaner, it can be converted into a handheld form for small cleanups.
The features which make it different from others are:
- Tangle-free power nozzle that uses a conical double-brush head to clean all hair without getting them stuck to the brush
- Antibacterial brushes to keep the germs away
- House Dust Sensor: senses microscopic particles and mites etc.
- Cyclone System with greater suction power and a stainless steel guard
- Double motor: enables you to exert less force while cleaning
- Washable dust box
- Lightweight with 0.3 L of dust capacity
- Attachments: mattress nozzle, 2-way dusting brush, flat crevice nozzle, wall-mounted adapter
Electrolux is a well-known appliance company serving Malaysia and the rest of the world. It sells about 60 million household appliances in more than 150 markets annually.
From handstick vacuum cleaners to canisters, Electrolux has all the variety you may need. Our favourite vacuum cleaner from Electrolux is the UltimateHome 900 Handstick Vacuum Cleaner. It is a high-performance 150W cleaner that is meant for mopping floors.
This handstick vacuum cleaner has the following specifications:
- Five times the suction power
- Grab and Go function: requires no assembly
- A PowerPro Multi-surface Nozzle: an attachment to mop every type of floor
- Five-step filtration system
- High durability
- Automatic BrushRollClean: hassle-free brush cleaning
- The 4 attachments that come with it are the PowerPro multi-surface nozzle, duster brush, short crevice tool, angled dusting brush
Kärcher is a leader in cleaning technology. It manufactures cleaning appliances for homes, vehicles, and industries. Kärcher’s vacuum cleaners are one of a kind in Malaysia.
Our top pick is the VC 4s Cordless Vacuum Cleaner from Kärcher, a 2-in-1 cleaner that is adaptable according to your cleaning requirements. In just a few seconds, you can convert the upright cleaner into a handheld one.
Some of its amazing specs are:
- Lightweight and easy-to-hold slimline design
- A brushless high-speed motor
- Large suction power
- Power control, with 3 power levels
- A multi-cyclone cleaning system for targeted cleaning
- HEPA filter to capture minute particles
- A motorised floor nozzle with a 180° hinge for easy movement in narrow spaces
- Eco mode with a 60-minute run time
Hitachi is a Japanese original electronics company that produces appliances all over the world. It has a wide range of vacuum cleaners with stick, cylinder, and pail can categories.
The model that we found the best from Hitachi is the PV-XD700. It is a stick vacuum cleaner that comes with an extendable stick.
The main features of the PV-XD700 that are worth mentioning are:
- Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
- High-efficiency motor: generates greater power, allowing you to exert less force
- Power boosted cyclone system
- Dust disposal button: disposes dust from the inner cylinder to an outer dust case which is washable
- Auto-drive head that doesn’t stick with the surface to be cleaned
- 30 minutes of operation time
Samsung not only produces amazing mobile phones but also manufactures some innovative designs of vacuum cleaners. These are excellent blends of technology and cleaning concepts.
Samsung BESPOKE Jet Premium is a smart vacuum cleaner that should be present in every Malaysian home. It features an All-in-one Clean Station to meet all your house cleaning needs.
Some noteworthy features of the Samsung BESPOKE Jet Premium are:
- Multi-layered filtration system to remove 99.9% of dirt and debris
- 210 Watt inverter motor that generates incredible suction power
- Anti-bacterial dust bag: protects you from infections and allergies
- Jet cyclone and multi-mesh grille for enhanced filtration
- Aerodynamic design
- Lightweight design: even children can clean their rooms
- Long-lasting battery
- Washable dustbin
Just like Samsung, Xiaomi is also producing a high-end line of vacuum cleaners. Being a tech giant, their vacuum cleaners are equipped with the most intelligent features.
Xiaomi’s powerful vacuum cleaner, the Mi Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, is cordless, portable, and easy to use. All of its parts employ the most innovative solutions for cleaning.
The Mi Handheld Vacuum Cleaner features:
- 100AW powerful suction with a 9-cyclone engine
- A high-speed brushless motor provides efficient suction power
- MAX mode for 4 times better suction power
- 5-step filtration system to capture 99.97% of dust particles
- Removal of mites and other microscopic germs
- Can clean an area of 160㎡ when charged fully
- 4 types of brush head to operate on multiple surfaces
- Friendly for children and people with allergies
Tineco is a Malaysian brand that produces some big-time vacuum cleaners. The company’s cordless vacuum cleaners are ranked 2nd on Amazon’s most sold vacuum cleaners in the US. Their stick vacuums are also rated as the best by consumers in Malaysia.
Our cleaner of choice from Tineco is the A11 Hero. It is a cordless vacuum cleaner that comes with 3 different power modes. Its smart and lightweight body makes it easy to use anywhere, anytime.
A11 Hero’s best features are:
- Wall mount dock: easy charging and space-saving
- Better vacuuming with an enhanced suction of 120W
- 40 minutes of operation time, allowing you to clean your whole house on a single charge
- Fully-sealed filtration with 4 step filtration system
- 0.6 L dust capacity
- Convertible into handheld form
- Trigger and continuous power modes allow you for both instant and whole-house cleaning
- Instant dustbin emptying with a one-touch button
- Multiple accessories for a better cleaning experience
Sharp is a multinational electronics company that has a presence in Malaysia too. It manufactures energy-saving vacuum cleaners in bagged and bagless varieties.
Our recommended vacuum cleaner from Sharp is its 150W cordless upright vacuum cleaner. This 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner has a detachable unit that uncouples to form a handheld cleaning device. You can mop the floors and vacuum the mattresses and couches, all with this one device.
Some of its key specifications are:
- Multi-use handheld unit for various cleaning needs
- Cordless design with a rechargeable, long-lasting, lithium-ion battery
- 40 minutes of run time on a full charge
- Dynamic floor brush
- Powerful cyclone system for efficient suction
- Foldable handle: easy to store
The above 10 are our choices for the best vacuum cleaners in Malaysia that you should buy for your home. All of these are smart vacuum cleaners that will aid you in cleaning your home in a better way. We hope your next weekend doesn’t get wasted on cleaning the house after you buy any of these.