It’s time to get the warm clothes out of your closet, as winters are almost here. While winter clothes do a good job of keeping you warm, you will also need a heater to fight chilly temperatures. Thanks to inflation, the oil and gas costs are touching the skies. In that case, you will need some alternative to heat large rooms effectively. It should also not compromise your comfort.
It’s when electric heaters come into action. They are affordable, portable, and safe to place indoors. Moreover, they are highly efficient and can heat rooms of almost 150 square feet in a few seconds. It’s time to wave goodbye to freezing air and welcome a cozy and warm atmosphere to your house.
To simplify your search for the right product, we have searched and listed the 7 best indoor electric heaters for large rooms. So without further ado, let’s get started.
You will find many home appliance brands selling electric heaters. However, selecting the best from them can be difficult if you don’t know which features to look for. We have discussed the basic criteria below, which you can follow to buy a powerful room heating device.
- The heating capacity of an excellent electric heater should be around 1500 watts. According to the thumb rule, a heater uses 10 watts of energy to warm up the air in a single square foot of a room. Hence, a 1500W heater can easily cover large rooms spread up to 150 square feet.
- You must ensure that you buy an energy-efficient heater to prevent highly-charged electric bills. The heater must have an energy-saving mode and a timer to reduce the use of power.
- Nothing matters more than the safety of your loved ones. Thus, you should buy a room heater only if it has extraordinary safety features. For example, it should be able to turn off automatically on an accidental knockdown or overheating. Moreover, its overall structure should have flame-retardant material, which helps prevent fire hazards.
- The noise output of a good electric heater should not be more than 30 decibels. It’s a special consideration if you want to place the heater in your bedroom. A quiet device will let you sleep comfortably in a warm environment without producing disturbing noises.
Reviewing the Best Electric Heaters for Large Rooms In 2022
1. Voweek 24-Inches Indoor Electric Heater
Our top pick, the Voweek 24-Inches Space Heater, has several exceptional qualities. Thanks to a powerful ceramic heater, it heats even large-sized rooms in a few seconds. You don’t have to worry about safety risks like electrical or heating hazards while using it. It comprises some robust built-in security features. A tip-over safety button with flame-retardant material ensures you and your family enjoy the warmth without any risks.
Let’s overview the other elements that play a huge role in this electric heater’s top-notch performance.
- It is an energy-saving device. You can activate the smart ECO mode, which sets the heater’s intensity according to external temperature.
- A user-friendly interface lets you control all the settings with a single click. Be it adjusting the timer, oscillation temperature, and heating intensities, everything is remote-controlled.
- The remote control functions from a distance of at least 30 feet.
- You can select from three in-built heating modes according to the need of the hour. These modes include high, low, and ECO.
- At high settings, your room will heat up to 70 Fahrenheit in just three seconds.
2. KopBeau Indoor Electric Heater
The handy and mighty 1S Electric Room Heater by KopBeau can be your go-to choice to stay comfortable on cold days. It’s a desk heater that you can place in a compact space anywhere in your office, bathroom, bedroom, and more. This heater is sound-proof as it doesn’t produce disturbing noise while heating a large room. Its silent feature is useful when you sleep at night.
Here are some of its other features:
- Everything about this heater is widespread, from its heating range to oscillation.
- It can spread warm air into freezing rooms in only a few seconds.
- You can customize its settings accordingly through multiple options. For example, there are three different heat intensities, an adjustable thermostat, a fan-only mode, and much more.
- Cleaning this electric heater isn’t complicated. You can remove its filter and properly wash it to ensure a flow of fresh and safe air.
- Some exceptional safety features include auto turn-off, children’s lock, automatic timer, and flame retardant components. You can leave this heater on for hours without risking your or your loved ones’ safety.
3. Dreo Indoor Electric Heater
The Dreo 2S Ceramic Electric Heater is a highly effective device that can increase your room’s temperature in almost two seconds. With this heater, you can adjust personalized settings depending on the real-time weather. Whether your living room, office, or bedroom, it’s perfect for all huge spaces.
Thanks to its silent functionality, exceptional safety features, and wide oscillation, you will definitely get the best value for your money. Moreover, its display turns off automatically after a minute so that you can sleep peacefully without any disturbing light source.
Let’s explore some of its similar features below:
- The oscillating range of this heater is around 70 degrees, which lets warm air disperse in larger areas efficiently.
- It functions quietly with a maximum noise output of 40 decibels. Thanks to the ObliqueAirflow tech, its fan doesn’t produce annoying sounds.
- ETL certified this heater’s structure and mechanism as safe for use in the home. You can finally enjoy the warmth on cold evenings without any safety risks.
- The remote control of this heater lets you adjust all the settings from 26 feet.
- It’s easy to carry this heater from one room to another. An ergonomic handle makes this heater easily portable.
- Activating the ECO mode adjusts this heater’s settings according to the room’s temperature. It’s a money-saving technique that ensures you don’t get highly-charged energy bills.
4. GiveBest Indoor Electric Heater
Your search for a two-in-one ceramic room heater can end with the GiveBest Indoor Electric Heater. It’s perfectly suitable to warm up large areas with the two powerful settings of 1500 and 750 watts. Moreover, this heater also comes in handy on hot days. It comprises a cool air fan to support this functionality.
Besides being a multi-purpose device, it also contains an extensive safety system. Since it’s made of fire-retardant material, it will never catch fire. Moreover, this heater automatically turns off if you tip it over accidentally. Placing it in an upright position switches it on instantly.
Several such aspects helped this heater make it to our top four picks. Let’s discuss them below.
- Its noise output is as low as 45 decibels. This feature makes this heater a perfect choice for bedrooms while you sleep.
- This heater has a compact structure making it a portable and easy-to-store device.
- One of its safety features automatically turns off the device if it detects signs of overheating.
- It comprises ABS flame retardant material which prevents fire hazards. This material is highly durable, making this heater a long-term investment.
- Its heating range is wide as it can quickly disperse warm air in a huge room of up to 200 square feet.
5. Trustech Indoor Electric Heater
Your search for a robust and functional room heater can end by trusting the Trustech brand. You can connect the Trustech Electric Space Heater to a power source and enjoy cozy air inside your room. It functions at 1500 watts, which speaks volumes for its heating efficacy in larger spaces. Moreover, the 60-degree oscillating system covers wide areas to spread the warmth.
You can install it in your office cabin or any room in your house. This compact heater easily sits in a tight space and serves its purpose effectively. It’s time to get this energy-saving device home and turn your chilly room into a warm heaven.
Let’s discuss some of its other important features.
- You can set a 12 hours timer before sleeping. It will automatically turn off without disturbing your sleep.
- This heater comes with a 1-year warranty. Although it’s robust and you’re less likely to face a problem, Trustech is always available to assist you.
- Its three-dimensional structure is slim and can easily fit in the corner of your room. Moreover, you can also switch on its soft light to sleep in a comfy environment.
- A built-in handle lets you carry this heater from one room to another.
- You can adjust its settings in two ways, digital and remote control, according to your convenience.
6. Sunnote Indoor Electric Heater
No one likes sleeping with cold feet and hands when the temperature drops to its lowest. It’s time to say goodbye to this uncomfortable feeling by bringing home the Sunnote Fast Heating Electric Heater. Its windwheel moves at the rate of 3,000 rpm per minute. Thanks to this efficient mechanism, this heater can warm the air of large rooms in a few seconds. You can adjust this heater’s intensity on three different settings depending on the need of the hour.
Let’s overview a few more features of this electric heater.
- A temperature sensor can adjust the heating capacity according to the room’s temperature.
- You can select from three different timers to automatically shut off this heater.
- The wheel of this heater moves silently to disperse warm air. Its noise output is almost 38 decibels.
- Intertek has certified this heater for safe use indoors. Moreover, its flame retardant material cuts down the risks of fire hazards.
7. G-Ocean Indoor Electric Heater
The G-Ocean Indoor Electric Heater is an air-heating device that perfectly complements your house’s interiors. You can hang this artwork on your wall and enjoy cozy waves throughout. It functions at 1500 watts, making it a perfect choice for large rooms, including your bedroom, bathroom, office, or garage. Since there’s graphene coating on its aluminum unit, the heating capacity of this device is almost double-fold. It can cover areas spread up to 300 feet efficiently. The smart sensor will adjust settings according to the outside temperature.
Below are some of its similar features that can prompt you to trust your money with this heater.
- The noise output of this heater is merely 25 decibels, so you can conveniently mount it in your bedroom.
- It comes with a wall mounting kit that helps you hang this heater, saving much of the floor space.
- This heater’s panel has almost all the important safety features. It includes a child lock, tip-over, and overheat protection.
- You will get a one-year consumer warranty on purchasing this heater.
- All the settings are easy to control, including its timer, led display, and heating modes.
Low temperatures can make you uncomfortable. You might also face issues while sleeping in such an atmosphere. Since winter has almost arrived, you should quickly buy an electric heater for your bedroom to heat the chilly environment.
You should refer to our reviews on the 7 best indoor electric heaters for large rooms. It will help you purchase a safe and energy-efficient device. We hope you find the best fit heater for indoor use and enjoy the wintery vibes peacefully.